Senegal - Benin, how and where to watch AFCON 2019: TV, times
All the information on how and when to watch the African Cup of Nations quarter final as Senegal face Benin in Cairo on Wednesday, July 10th.
What time does the Senegal-Benin game start?
The African Cup of Nations first quarter final between Senegal and Benin takes place on Wednesday, 10 July at the 30 June Stadium (Cairo), Egypt, and kicks off at 18:00 (CEST). That's 17:00 in the UK, 12:00 in New York, 11:00 in Dallas, and 09:00 in Los Angeles.
Find out what time the Senegal-Benin game starts wherever you are in the world.
Where can I watch Senegal-Benin?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Senegal v Benin tie is available on here.
UK: EuroSport Player UK, EuroSport 2 UK
US: Fanatiz USA, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Is the game online?
The AFCON 2019 quarter final between Senegal and Benin is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right from Cairo right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?