Bayern Munich join the race to sign Dani Olmo
Much will depend on what happens with their bid to sign Manchester City's Leroy Sané - their principal object ahead of the new Bundesliga campaign.
The queue of clubs lining up to sign Dani Olmo has just got a little longer. As Sport Bild report this morning, the Dinamo Zagreb midfielder has caught the eye of Bayern Munich, who were impressed by his performances for Spain at the recent European Under-21 Championships. However, Sport Bild goes on to add that Olmo is not Bayern's main objective this summer - much will depend on what Leroy Sané decides to do, whether he will renew terms with Manchester City or consider a move to the Allianz Arena.
Bayern's midfield candidates
Bayern have also been keeping tabs on Espanyol's Marc Roca, who is high on Hasan Salihamidzic's wants list and the German club could meet the player's buy-out - if Atlético de Madrid don't beat them to it. Bayern's Director of Sport has also opened contact with several other players to keep his options open, including Yannick Carrasco (Dalian Yifang), Steven Bergwijn (PSV Eindhoven) and Hakim Ziyech (Ajax). All of those options will remain on the back burner until Leroy Sané makes a decision on his future.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Lucas, Ceballos futures hang in the balance ahead of Arsenal game
- Bundesliga Chelsea send Ethan Ampadu on loan to RB Leipzig
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Pogba arrival dependent on Bale exit
- JUVENTUS Furious Ronaldo has run-in with Sarri after being substituted
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United set to splash out €160m on Maguire and Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid should loan Welshman out, says Calderón