Bayern Munich join the race to sign Dani Olmo
Much will depend on what happens with their bid to sign Manchester City's Leroy Sané - their principal object ahead of the new Bundesliga campaign.
The queue of clubs lining up to sign Dani Olmo has just got a little longer. As Sport Bild report this morning, the Dinamo Zagreb midfielder has caught the eye of Bayern Munich, who were impressed by his performances for Spain at the recent European Under-21 Championships. However, Sport Bild goes on to add that Olmo is not Bayern's main objective this summer - much will depend on what Leroy Sané decides to do, whether he will renew terms with Manchester City or consider a move to the Allianz Arena.
Bayern's midfield candidates
Bayern have also been keeping tabs on Espanyol's Marc Roca, who is high on Hasan Salihamidzic's wants list and the German club could meet the player's buy-out - if Atlético de Madrid don't beat them to it. Bayern's Director of Sport has also opened contact with several other players to keep his options open, including Yannick Carrasco (Dalian Yifang), Steven Bergwijn (PSV Eindhoven) and Hakim Ziyech (Ajax). All of those options will remain on the back burner until Leroy Sané makes a decision on his future.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFFORDABLE CARE ACT Supreme Court votes to uphold the Affordable Care Act: how does this affect me?
- AMERICAN FAMILY PLAN What is a "death tax" and what's Biden proposal?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 7 live online score: NBA Playoff stats, highlights, updates...
- FATHER'S DAY 2021 Why is Father’s Day celebrated in June?
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020: Spain's options of making the Last 16
- USMNT Barcelona: agreement with Olympique Marseille for Konrad de la Fuente