Bayern Munich join the race to sign Dani Olmo
Much will depend on what happens with their bid to sign Manchester City's Leroy Sané - their principal object ahead of the new Bundesliga campaign.
The queue of clubs lining up to sign Dani Olmo has just got a little longer. As Sport Bild report this morning, the Dinamo Zagreb midfielder has caught the eye of Bayern Munich, who were impressed by his performances for Spain at the recent European Under-21 Championships. However, Sport Bild goes on to add that Olmo is not Bayern's main objective this summer - much will depend on what Leroy Sané decides to do, whether he will renew terms with Manchester City or consider a move to the Allianz Arena.
Bayern's midfield candidates
Bayern have also been keeping tabs on Espanyol's Marc Roca, who is high on Hasan Salihamidzic's wants list and the German club could meet the player's buy-out - if Atlético de Madrid don't beat them to it. Bayern's Director of Sport has also opened contact with several other players to keep his options open, including Yannick Carrasco (Dalian Yifang), Steven Bergwijn (PSV Eindhoven) and Hakim Ziyech (Ajax). All of those options will remain on the back burner until Leroy Sané makes a decision on his future.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Granada lead LaLiga on the back of famous Barça win
- Juventus 2-1 Verona Juventus: Buffon matches Maldini appearance record
- SERIE A Inter take the spoils in Milan derby and leapfrog Juventus
- Watford 8-0 Manchester City Watford "scared" of City says Flores after record defeat
- Juventus are a 'team under construction', says coach Sarri
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo: "People are stupid and talk too much"