Militão, dizzy and hot, almost faints during Real Madrid presentation
The Brazilian centre-back was clearly distressed in the searing Madrid heat and had to end his press conference abruptly after complaining of feeling dizzy.
Éder Militão was officially presented by Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu this afternoon and it turned out to be an uncomfortable experience for the Brazilian centre-back. Militão stepped out onto the Bernabéu pitch for the first time but the midday sun may have taken its toll on the player, who later was visibly uncomfortable as he took questions from the media in his first press conference. The player winced and kept trying to loosen his tie as he faced questions from reporters. After a quick sip of water and complaining about the heat he ended the press conference and went to cool down...
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US Covid-19 relief package update
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: when are the presidential debates and how many will there be?
- Trump Why has former Trump campaign manager Brad Pascale been hospitalized?
- Football Saudi Arabian clash between Al-Nassr, Al-Ahli in ACL quarter-final
- REAL MADRID Kroos: Real Madrid confirm muscle injury following tests