Militão, dizzy and hot, almost faints during Real Madrid presentation
The Brazilian centre-back was clearly distressed in the searing Madrid heat and had to end his press conference abruptly after complaining of feeling dizzy.
Éder Militão was officially presented by Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu this afternoon and it turned out to be an uncomfortable experience for the Brazilian centre-back. Militão stepped out onto the Bernabéu pitch for the first time but the midday sun may have taken its toll on the player, who later was visibly uncomfortable as he took questions from the media in his first press conference. The player winced and kept trying to loosen his tie as he faced questions from reporters. After a quick sip of water and complaining about the heat he ended the press conference and went to cool down...
Te recomendamos en English
- Bundesliga Denis Zakaria: Bayern, Dortmund, AC Milan after Gladbach star
- LIVERPOOL Sadio Mané: "Why would I want 10 Ferraris? How would that help me or the world?"
- VICENTE JIMÉNEZ Barcelona - Real Madrid, yet another victim
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane provides the antidote to the 'FIFA virus'
- JUVENTUS Cristiano Ronaldo continues to play King Midas at Juventus
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID EL Clásico: Barça open to date change but won't play in Madrid