Militão, dizzy and hot, almost faints during Real Madrid presentation
The Brazilian centre-back was clearly distressed in the searing Madrid heat and had to end his press conference abruptly after complaining of feeling dizzy.
Éder Militão was officially presented by Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu this afternoon and it turned out to be an uncomfortable experience for the Brazilian centre-back. Militão stepped out onto the Bernabéu pitch for the first time but the midday sun may have taken its toll on the player, who later was visibly uncomfortable as he took questions from the media in his first press conference. The player winced and kept trying to loosen his tie as he faced questions from reporters. After a quick sip of water and complaining about the heat he ended the press conference and went to cool down...
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS Inter Miami has their eyes set on two Franchise Players
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca
- Messi, Busquets and Pique rested for Ibiza trip
- Lovren lifts leaders Liverpool as defender returns to training