Ivory Coast vs. Algeria: how and where to watch AFCON 2019: TV, times
All the information on how and when to watch the African Cup of Nations quarter final as Ivory Coast face Algeria in Suez on Thursday, July 11th.
What time does the Ivory Coast-Algeria game start?
The African Cup of Nations third quarter final between Ivory Coast and Algeria takes place on Thursday, 11 July at the Suez Stadium (Suez), Egypt, and kicks off at 18:00 (CEST). That's 17:00 in the UK, 12:00 in New York, 11:00 in Dallas, and 09:00 in Los Angeles.
Where can I watch Ivory Coast-Algeria?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Ivory Coast v Algeria tie is available on here.
UK: EuroSport Player UK, EuroSport 2 UK
US: Fanatiz USA, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
Is the game online?
The AFCON 2019 quarter final between Ivory Coast and Algeria is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right from Suez right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League The Sun: Raul Jimenez is in Arsenal’s radar
- Liga MX Liga MX is one of the top 5 most important leagues in the world
- LIGUE 1 Nantes unveil new kit in honour of the late Emiliano Sala
- MLS David Beckham’s Inter Miami looking to make six signings
- 2022 WORLD CUP QATAR Aubameyang to face Salah in World Cup qualifying
- COPA DEL REY Shinji Kagawa and Zaragoza come out on top in Copa del Rey battle with Take Kubo's Mallorca