Dani Alves returns to Europe to listen to offers from two clubs
The Brazilian has been left without a club after ending his contract with PSG, and to complete his objectives, he needs to pick a suitable club.
Dani Alves is currently without a club following the ending of his contract with Paris Saint-Germain. After winning Ligue 1, the Brazilian went on to lift the Copa América trophy with his countrymen but, following a couple of days' rest, attention now turns to finding a new club.
Alves on the lookout
The agent of the 36-year old, Fransérgio, is reported to have travelled to Europe with the intention of securing a new contract with an appropriate team for his client, one playing at a suitably high level for him to achieve his objectives. Brazilian outlet Globoesporte has confirmed that there are already two offers on the table for the title-laden full-back, however, the paper does not state which teams they are (Barça were seen as a potential option for him last month). Both teams in question are said to interest the player, and he'll listen to what they propose.
Alves' main objective is to be involved for Brazil at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, and he knows that for this to happen he must be playing regularly for a club and at the top end of the footballing pyramid.
Te recomendamos en English
- European football Cristiano Ronaldo hands Kylian Mbappé the throne
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos' contract talks are complicated
- Transfer talk PSG's Icardi could move to Juventus, suggests his agent
- Transfer talk Real Madrid and Man Utd target Van de Beek: Ajax hopeful
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability