What does Frank Lampard think about Christian Pulisic?
The new Chelsea coach has made up his mind about the US winger, according to football consultant, Ian McGarry who mentioned it on the Transfer Window podcast.
Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is now the club's new head coach on a three-year deal, and with that, he takes on a huge task, particularly given that Chelsea are coping with a two-window transfer ban, making Christian Pulisic the only signing the 'Blues' will have this season.
The American winger is considered Eden Hazard's replacement by some, but what does new coach Frank Lampard really think about the US star?
According to football consultant Ian McGarry, for Lampard Christian Pulisic has a lot of potential and is likely to take the number 10 spot. McGarry also said at The Transfer Window podcast that 'Super Frank' is keen on reassuring Pedro and William they have his confidence, and he would be relying on them after Hazard's departure to Real Madrid.
Pulisic made the switch to West London back in January from Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund, although he stayed in Germany on loan for the rest of last season. He will probably alternate with Mason Mount in the midfield.
The 20-year-old winger is expected to join Chelsea in the coming days before the team travels to Japan for its preseason tour, after a short break due to his international duty with the US men's national team at the CONCACAF Gold Cup, where they lost in the final to Mexico.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win