Wimbledon semi-final, Nadal-Federer: How and where to watch, times, TV, online
All the info you need on how and where to watch the Wimbledon semi-final between Nadal and Federer on Friday 12 July 2019.
What time does the Wimbeldon semi-final between Nadal and Federer start at?
The semi-final of the Wimbledon Men's Singles competition between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer takes place on Centre Court (Wimbledon) on Friday 12 July 2019.
The highly-anticipated clash between the two greats is on after Novak Djokovic's game against Bautista Agut, which starts at 14:00 CEST (13:00 GMT).
We had our Oracle look into it and he thinks Bautista will do down valiantly and could take a set off the Serbian so we are expecting a start somewhere between 17:00 and 17:30 CEST for the big one.
Where can I watch the Wimbledon semi-final?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Nadal - Federer semi-final is available on here.
Is the final online?
The Wimbledon final in London, England is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match. Rob will be in the hot-seat for the start of the final but we'll be building up to the action before the match.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win