Barcelona to offer PSG list of four players in Neymar deal
Bild claims that Barcelona are prepared to supply a list of four players, with PSG having the option to choose three in exchange for Neymar, plus, of course, an agreed fee.
Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembélé, Nelson Semedo and Samuel Umtiti could be used in negotiations between Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain to secure Neymar’s move to Camp Nou, according to Germany’s Bild newspaper.
The German media outlet claims that the LaLiga club will offer up the list of four players, with PSG having the option to choose three in exchange for Neymar, plus, of course, an agreed fee, which it is understood would be in the region of 130 million euros.
Although, as Bild points out, the downside for PSG in such a deal would be the fact that three of these player’s salaries combined would add up to a greater amount than what Neymar currently earns in Paris.
Coutinho, Dembélé, Semedo, Umtiti expendable at Barça
The four aforementioned players do not have the full confidence of Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde. And with the arrival of the new additions to Camp Nou, the move to PSG would give them an opportunity to redirect their careers and gain more continuity.
Amid the intense talk of his return to Camp Nou, Neymar failed to show up to PSG’s first day of pre-season training on Monday and has reportedly told the club he wants to leave. Meanwhile, in an interview with Le Parisien, PSG sporting director Leonardo said that the Brazil star is free to leave if an appropriate offer comes in.
Although, Leonardo also admitted that while there had been initial talks between PSG and Barça, the latter had yet to make a formal proposal.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Zaha targeted by online racist abuse ahead of Villa game
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid and Barcelona take Liga title race to the wire
- GRANADA-REAL MADRID Zidane: Real Madrid coach's pre-Granada LaLiga press conference
- CORONAVIRUS US $600 unemployment benefits boost: what did Mnuchin say?
- USA Heatwave in California: what temperatures are expected and which cities are on alert?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana... cases, deaths and news