New Cristiano Ronaldo special edition Nike boots unveiled
The Juventus and Portugal striker is set to wear the new Chinese inspired boots in Juve's second pre-season game in Asia at the end of July.
It's the time of the year when each week sees the presentation of a new shirt, new match-ball and in the case of Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo, new football boots.
Oregon based sportswear giants Nike have unveiled the limited edition Mercurial Superfly Shuai boots the Madeira born striker will wear for the first time when Juve face Serie A rivals Inter Milan in their pre-season game set to be staged at the Nanjing Olympic Sports Center in China on July 24 as part of the International Champions Cup 2019.
Be the commander.— Pro:Direct Soccer (@ProD_Soccer) July 13, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo introduces the limited Nike Mercurial Superfly CR 'Shuai' edition, celebrating the special connection between CR7 and China 🇨🇳 Want a pair? Only #ProDirect Insiders will get the drop link 👀
Sign up nowhttps://t.co/Vwb19nnyVb pic.twitter.com/1Wcfu0qzcM
The Asian country inspire the boot with the word 'Shuai' meaning 'looking good' in Cantonese.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Mourinho mocks Real Madrid while discussing "remarkable" Gareth Bale
- Transfer market Messi set for Barcelona stay, Juve, Man Utd eye Ajax's Gravenberch
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid to offer Vinicius and Isco for Paulo Dybala
- Champions League Tuchel: "Are Juventus first in the league? Are Madrid or Barcelona?"
- GAMING NEWS Among Us: how to download and play for free on PC, Mac, mobile
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: how many people could lose the aid if not extended?