Zinedine Zidane's moving tribute to brother Farid
The French coach posted an emotive message to older brother Farid Zidane who passed away on Saturday following a battle with cancer.
Zinedine Zidane paid tribute to his older brother Farid who passed away on Saturday after losing a battle against cancer. The Real Madrid head coach took to his Instagram account with a message to "big brother Farid" where the manager extolled his brother's virtues.
"You always showed me the way. You were fair, generous and brave. You loved the rest as much as they loved you. I'm so proud of you and you'll be forever in my heart". The copy was complimented with three photos of Farid, alone, as part of a family scene and together with Zinedine.
Head coach Zinedine Zidane was forced to suddenly abandon the Canadian training camp last week after being informed that his brother's condition was critical with son Luca Zidane also granted the same compassionate leave from newly promoted second division club Racing Santander.
Sources within Real Madrid maintained that Zidane would have has much time away as needed but is expected to return to the Montreal Impact training base within a week.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: When does Trump want schools to reopen?
- Man City 4-0 Newcastle Mahrez goal sees Man City break new ground in Premier League
- World Cup 2022 World Cup 2022: environmentally friendly vehicles for the fans
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool's Rhian Brewster has “shown his talent” as Klopp looks to put faith in youngsters
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Trump says a second package will come "very soon"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho tells Spurs players that attitude "is non-negotiable"