Zinedine Zidane's moving tribute to brother Farid
The French coach posted an emotive message to older brother Farid Zidane who passed away on Saturday following a battle with cancer.
Zinedine Zidane paid tribute to his older brother Farid who passed away on Saturday after losing a battle against cancer. The Real Madrid head coach took to his Instagram account with a message to "big brother Farid" where the manager extolled his brother's virtues.
"You always showed me the way. You were fair, generous and brave. You loved the rest as much as they loved you. I'm so proud of you and you'll be forever in my heart". The copy was complimented with three photos of Farid, alone, as part of a family scene and together with Zinedine.
Head coach Zinedine Zidane was forced to suddenly abandon the Canadian training camp last week after being informed that his brother's condition was critical with son Luca Zidane also granted the same compassionate leave from newly promoted second division club Racing Santander.
Sources within Real Madrid maintained that Zidane would have has much time away as needed but is expected to return to the Montreal Impact training base within a week.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Real Madrid watch as tensions grow between Mbappé and PSG
- EURO 2020 Cristiano Ronaldo becomes European Championship's record goalscorer
- NBA Who are the highest paid NBA players in 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: what organizations are in favor of a new payment?
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?