Theo Hernández's work ethic and fitness surprises AC Milan
The left-back's attitude and overall fitness is excellent, which was a pleasant surprise for Milan's technical team, the Gazzetta dello Sport reports today.
Marco Giampaolo's AC Milan gort their pre-season up and running this week with three new faces - Frank Kessié, Rade Krunic and Theo Hernández. The latter joined just over a week ago on a 20 million euros deal from Real Madrid and the player could not have enjoyed a more positive start at his new club.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Theo Hernández has surprised everyone at Milan with his consciencious attitude and particularly his excellent physical shape - coaching staff didn't expect him to be at such a high level of fitness at this stage of the summer. "If Theo wants, he is more than capable of becoming one of the best players in the world in his position within the next few years" his coach said and the full-back certainly seems to be going about things the right way.
Extra sessions in the gym
The results which Theo has registered in the various physical tests the Milan squad have been subjected to have been excellent. They underline the high level of fitness the player is in thanks to the extra training he put in during his holidays. Theo religiously stuck to a rigourous training regime at home while he waited for his transfer to go through.
The French defender will gain his first experience of football outside of Spain following his stints at Atlético de Madrid, Alavés (on loan), Real Madrid and Real Sociedad, where he spent last season on loan, making a total of 28 appearances for the txuri-urdin.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFFORDABLE CARE ACT Supreme Court votes to uphold the Affordable Care Act: how does this affect me?
- AMERICAN FAMILY PLAN What is a "death tax" and what's Biden proposal?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 7 live online score: NBA Playoff stats, highlights, updates...
- FATHER'S DAY 2021 Why is Father’s Day celebrated in June?
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020: Spain's options of making the Last 16
- USMNT Barcelona: agreement with Olympique Marseille for Konrad de la Fuente