NY Red Bulls: Aaron Long on alert for Premier League move
The US men's national team star defender, Aaron Long, has drawn interest from different clubs, including one from the English Premier League.
He went from being twice-waived USL central midfield prospect to the starting center back for the New York Red Bulls, the 2018 MLS Defender of the year, and the 2019 Gold Cup runner-up with the USMNT.
- United States of America
And as reported by MLS television commentator Brian Dunseth, Long could take his rising career to the other side of the Atlantic, to the English Premier League.
Dunseth mentioned that he's been told there are multiple offers for the Red Bulls defender, including one from a Premier League club, though the name of the interested party has not yet been disclosed.
The 26-year-old defender has started ten games so far this season with the NY Red Bulls, after playing all the games last year.
With the US men's national team, Aaron Long has 11 appearances, in which he has scored two goals, and his performances during the recent CONCACAF tournament has awakened interest from different teams. Time will tell if he leaves the MLS for a new Europe experience.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona-Real Madrid: LaLiga proposes Clásico on 7 December
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Mbappé, Cavani back as injuries ease up for PSG
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué, Dembélé to 'join' general strike in Catalonia
- REAL MADRID Vinicius will soon be one of the world's best - Ronaldinho
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID El Clásico: Barça open to date change but won't play in Madrid
- JUVENTUS Cristiano Ronaldo continues to play King Midas at Juventus