Bayern snap up promising Leon Dajaku from Stuttgart
Striker Leon Dajaku, a Germany youth international who has thrived with Stuttgart's Under-19s, has joined Bayern Munich.
Bayern Munich have signed young striker Leon Dajaku from Stuttgart.
The 18-year-old Germany youth international has agreed a four-year contract with the Bundesliga champions.
"We're very happy Leon has chosen Bayern," said Jochen Sauer, head of the FC Bayern Campus. We're convinced he will make great progress at Bayern."
Dajaku scored 17 goals in 31 appearances for Stuttgart's Under-19 side last season.
He also played twice in the Bundesliga for the senior side, who were relegated after losing to Union Berlin on away goals in a play-off tie.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Granada lead LaLiga on the back of famous Barça win
- Juventus 2-1 Verona Juventus: Buffon matches Maldini appearance record
- SERIE A Inter take the spoils in Milan derby and leapfrog Juventus
- Watford 8-0 Manchester City Watford "scared" of City says Flores after record defeat
- Juventus are a 'team under construction', says coach Sarri
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo: "People are stupid and talk too much"