Bayern snap up promising Leon Dajaku from Stuttgart
Striker Leon Dajaku, a Germany youth international who has thrived with Stuttgart's Under-19s, has joined Bayern Munich.
Bayern Munich have signed young striker Leon Dajaku from Stuttgart.
The 18-year-old Germany youth international has agreed a four-year contract with the Bundesliga champions.
"We're very happy Leon has chosen Bayern," said Jochen Sauer, head of the FC Bayern Campus. We're convinced he will make great progress at Bayern."
Dajaku scored 17 goals in 31 appearances for Stuttgart's Under-19 side last season.
He also played twice in the Bundesliga for the senior side, who were relegated after losing to Union Berlin on away goals in a play-off tie.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool? Tielemans brushes off transfer speculation
- Premier League When are the Premier League 2021/22 fixtures announced?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 5: how and where to watch - online, TV
- NBA playoffs 2021 76ers' Embiid has knee troubles in loss to Hawks
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Spain poor at both ends of the pitch against Sweden