Bayern snap up promising Leon Dajaku from Stuttgart
Striker Leon Dajaku, a Germany youth international who has thrived with Stuttgart's Under-19s, has joined Bayern Munich.
Bayern Munich have signed young striker Leon Dajaku from Stuttgart.
The 18-year-old Germany youth international has agreed a four-year contract with the Bundesliga champions.
"We're very happy Leon has chosen Bayern," said Jochen Sauer, head of the FC Bayern Campus. We're convinced he will make great progress at Bayern."
Dajaku scored 17 goals in 31 appearances for Stuttgart's Under-19 side last season.
He also played twice in the Bundesliga for the senior side, who were relegated after losing to Union Berlin on away goals in a play-off tie.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Saúl's 'new club' tweet raises hopes for Man United fans
- George Floyd Al-Qaeda, ISIS, IRA...the complete list of terrorist groups in the US
- Coronavirus Stimulus checks: Plain envelopes are also official and not junk mail, IRS said
- George Floyd Protests Who is Jaylen Brown and what's his role in the George Floyd movement?