Tottenham: Kieran Trippier close to making Atlético Madrid move
The deal could be completed for a fee around 30 million euros. The struggle to sign Nélson Semedo has made Atlético look at other options to fill the right-back slot.
Kieran Trippier could soon become an Atlético Madrid player. The 28-year-old could complete his move to the Spanish capital for 30 million euros. Atlético have given up their first option to fill the vacant right-back position - Barcelona's Nélson Semedo and have turned their attention to the Tottenham defender.
Spurs keen on Correa
Talks between both clubs are at an advanced stage. Tottenham, have enquired about Ángel Correa, who won't be continuing with Atleti and it remains to be seen whether he will form part of the operation to sign Trippier. Trippier is a player who is held in high regard by Atlético's Director of Sport Andrea Berta. Berta hopes the England international will join to fill the right-back position with Santiago Arias acting as cover.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim