Tyler Adams comeback with RB Leipzig already has a date
The United States international missed the CONCACAF Gold Cup due to an adductor injury, but Adams already has a date to be back in action.
Adams travelled with the team to Austria to be part of pre-season activities; the German side had just 15 fit players for the trip.
The 20-year-old US International has been following the team's training sessions without taking part and is scheduled to be fit for the friendly against Aston Villa on 3 August. In the meantime, he will miss the friendly meetings with Galatasaray and Rennes. He has been undergoing an individual recovery programme in a bid to speed up his return.
The US midfielder missed a total of eight games last season with an adductor injury, which made him withdrawn from the USMNT at the Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Arsenal: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- Bellerin: Ceballos is "one of the best players I've ever seen"
- Liverpool - Arsenal Aubameyang: Arsenal trio "close enough" to Salah, Sané, Firmino
- BUNDESLIGA Bayern back in for Marc Roca as Sanches exit nears
- Guardiola: I doubted milestone man David Silva before City move
- Dybala will never be a problem for Juventus – Nedved