Tyler Adams comeback with RB Leipzig already has a date
The United States international missed the CONCACAF Gold Cup due to an adductor injury, but Adams already has a date to be back in action.
Adams travelled with the team to Austria to be part of pre-season activities; the German side had just 15 fit players for the trip.
The 20-year-old US International has been following the team's training sessions without taking part and is scheduled to be fit for the friendly against Aston Villa on 3 August. In the meantime, he will miss the friendly meetings with Galatasaray and Rennes. He has been undergoing an individual recovery programme in a bid to speed up his return.
The US midfielder missed a total of eight games last season with an adductor injury, which made him withdrawn from the USMNT at the Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jadon Sancho came very close to joining in 2017
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?