FIFA 20: Juventus set for 'Piemonte Calcio' rebrand
There will be no Juventus FC in the next edition of popular video game FIFA 20 after the Serie A side signed an exclusive deal with Konami (PES Soccer 2020).
Fans of Juventus will be disappointed when they insert their EA Sports FIFA 20 game into their console to learn that the Serie A giants will not feature in the latest version of the multi million selling game.
The Turin based outfit will be re-branded "Piemonte Calcio" on FIFA 20 but will feature the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro with the new fictional side having it's own bespoke club emblem, stadium and playing kits which will be designed by the EA Sports creative department.
Juventus confirmed their partnership deal with Konami (creators of the Pro Evolution Soccer gam) and the initiative sees PES have exclusive use of Juventus intellectual property: team name, the crest, stadium and official kits. Konami's development team will also be granted in-depth access to the players themselves, via full-body 3D scan, in order to recreate their likeliness in the game as accurately as possible.
The 2020 version of Konami's Pro Evolution soccer is penned for a September 10 release date with EA Sport's FIFA 2020 hitting the stores on September 27.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"