FIFA 20: Juventus set for 'Piemonte Calcio' rebrand
There will be no Juventus FC in the next edition of popular video game FIFA 20 after the Serie A side signed an exclusive deal with Konami (PES Soccer 2020).
Fans of Juventus will be disappointed when they insert their EA Sports FIFA 20 game into their console to learn that the Serie A giants will not feature in the latest version of the multi million selling game.
The Turin based outfit will be re-branded "Piemonte Calcio" on FIFA 20 but will feature the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro with the new fictional side having it's own bespoke club emblem, stadium and playing kits which will be designed by the EA Sports creative department.
Juventus confirmed their partnership deal with Konami (creators of the Pro Evolution Soccer gam) and the initiative sees PES have exclusive use of Juventus intellectual property: team name, the crest, stadium and official kits. Konami's development team will also be granted in-depth access to the players themselves, via full-body 3D scan, in order to recreate their likeliness in the game as accurately as possible.
The 2020 version of Konami's Pro Evolution soccer is penned for a September 10 release date with EA Sport's FIFA 2020 hitting the stores on September 27.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move