FIFA 20: Juventus set for 'Piemonte Calcio' rebrand
There will be no Juventus FC in the next edition of popular video game FIFA 20 after the Serie A side signed an exclusive deal with Konami (PES Soccer 2020).
Fans of Juventus will be disappointed when they insert their EA Sports FIFA 20 game into their console to learn that the Serie A giants will not feature in the latest version of the multi million selling game.
The Turin based outfit will be re-branded "Piemonte Calcio" on FIFA 20 but will feature the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro with the new fictional side having it's own bespoke club emblem, stadium and playing kits which will be designed by the EA Sports creative department.
Juventus confirmed their partnership deal with Konami (creators of the Pro Evolution Soccer gam) and the initiative sees PES have exclusive use of Juventus intellectual property: team name, the crest, stadium and official kits. Konami's development team will also be granted in-depth access to the players themselves, via full-body 3D scan, in order to recreate their likeliness in the game as accurately as possible.
The 2020 version of Konami's Pro Evolution soccer is penned for a September 10 release date with EA Sport's FIFA 2020 hitting the stores on September 27.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona's squad redesign needs to start taking shape now
- International football Zlatan facing possible FIFA ban over links to Malta betting firm
- Manchester United Solskjaer suggests Old Trafford banners to blame for home form
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Pfizer, Moderna and J&J/Janssen: who can get each, side effects, doses
- US Policing Why were no charges brought against the police officer who shot Jacob Blake?
- VACCINE NEWS What is a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis? Blood clot symptons and causes