Tottenham's Rose to find new club after being left out of tour
With Trippier on the verge of a LaLiga move, Tottenham Hotspur have granted three other players permission to skip their tour of Asia.
Danny Rose, Vincent Janssen and Georges-Kevin Nkoudou look set to leave Tottenham after being allowed to skip the pre-season tour of Asia to pursue transfers.
Rose looking for pastures new
Spurs confirmed their 26-man travelling squad for their International Champions Cup fixtures in Singapore and Shanghai on Wednesday.
Rose, Janssen and Nkoudou have been granted extra time off granted "in order to explore prospective opportunities with other clubs".
Left-back Rose has battled Ben Davies for a place in Mauricio Pochettino's first team in recent seasons, although he still made 37 appearances last term and started the Champions League final defeat to Liverpool.
Spurs will reportedly seek a fee in the region of £25million for the 29-year-old.
Janssen had been frozen out of Pochettino's plans but he did make three Premier League appearances in 2018-19 against Brighton and Hove Albion, West Ham and Everton.
Nkoudou, meanwhile, spent the second half of last term on loan at Monaco after failing to break into the Spurs side.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID James won't play for Real Madrid again and is looking for a new club
- Fred issues Man Utd Europa League warning
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in Opta stats: Man City vs Real Madrid, Juventus vs Lyon
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane