Neymar: Barcelona up the money stakes for PSG star
According to Sky Germany, the Spanish champions have upped their financial amount offered and have laid on a selection of players for the switch.
The story coming out of Sky Germany on Thursday evening is that FC Barcelona have increased the value of their offer for Neymar, following the rejection of previous attempts by the Paris Saint-Germain hierarchy.
Neymar offer bumped up
Earlier this week we reported that the concerns over the financial situation at the Camp Nou had forced them to seek a deal that involved a minimal transfer fee along with two first team players of significant value. The idea was to use Coutinho and Dembélé (although reports in France suggested Rakitic) as a part exchange along with 40-million euros.
BREAKING: Barcelona have bid £90m plus two players for PSG forward Neymar, according to Sky in Germany.— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) 18 July 2019
According to the sports news outlet in Germany, however, the Catalan club have upped that bid to just over 100 million euros. In terms of players to be added to that, the report states that PSG could take their pick of two from six. The list included the aforementioned three plus Semedo and Malcom, however the sixth player was not named.
With so many actors in the various relationships, multiple stories are likely to come out until this move is put to bed one way or the other. And with the Brazilian making it clear that he wants out, there may be some nervousness in Camp Nou that another suitor takes him in. And another question remains: where would they get that money from from all we know about their accounts?
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"