Neymar: Barcelona up the money stakes for PSG star
According to Sky Germany, the Spanish champions have upped their financial amount offered and have laid on a selection of players for the switch.
The story coming out of Sky Germany on Thursday evening is that FC Barcelona have increased the value of their offer for Neymar, following the rejection of previous attempts by the Paris Saint-Germain hierarchy.
Neymar offer bumped up
Earlier this week we reported that the concerns over the financial situation at the Camp Nou had forced them to seek a deal that involved a minimal transfer fee along with two first team players of significant value. The idea was to use Coutinho and Dembélé (although reports in France suggested Rakitic) as a part exchange along with 40-million euros.
BREAKING: Barcelona have bid £90m plus two players for PSG forward Neymar, according to Sky in Germany.— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) 18 July 2019
According to the sports news outlet in Germany, however, the Catalan club have upped that bid to just over 100 million euros. In terms of players to be added to that, the report states that PSG could take their pick of two from six. The list included the aforementioned three plus Semedo and Malcom, however the sixth player was not named.
With so many actors in the various relationships, multiple stories are likely to come out until this move is put to bed one way or the other. And with the Brazilian making it clear that he wants out, there may be some nervousness in Camp Nou that another suitor takes him in. And another question remains: where would they get that money from from all we know about their accounts?
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man Utd boss wants trio to take up Ronaldo, Rooney, Tévez mantle
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: LaLiga Santander, how and where to watch
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Ban for Real Madrid's Valverde no surprise to Atlético boss Simeone
- LALIGA SANTANDER The closet fought LaLiga campaign for 17 years
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern: Flick admits transfer demands have changed
- Real Madrid Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match