Didier Drogba returns to Montreal Impact
Former Chelsea legend, Didier Drogba will join the MLS team, Montreal Impact to face Ronaldinho and friend in the legends game in August at Stade Saputo.
Drogba's comeback to Montreal would arrive three years after he left the MLS club, and despite the short time he spent with the Canadian franchise, former Chelsea player managed to get into people's heart thanks to his high performances. In 18 months at the MLS, Didier player 33 games scoring 21 goals.
End of his career
The mythical Ivory Coast striker left the Canadian team in 2016 to begin the last chapter of his career at the USL. He first joined Arizona United and later became the owner and player of the Phoenix Rising; In the latter, he decided to finish his career in December 2018.
Montreal Impact: Greg Sutton, Didier Drogba, Mauro Biello, Justin Mapp, Cameron Porter, Hassoun Camara, Heath Pearce, Jeb Brovsky, Patrick Leduc, Nick De Santis, Nevio Pizzolitto, Rocco Placentino, Eduardo Sebrango, Wandrille Lefevre.
Coach and staff: Valerio Gazzola, Mike Moretto, Aldo Ricciuti.
Brazil: Rafael, Helton, Sandro Barbosa, Fernando, Thiago Coimbra, Bruno Carvalho, Fabricio Carvalho, Athirson, Tony Menezes, Ronaldinho, Assis, Roberto Brum, Felipe Adao, Marcelo Sander, Edinho.
Coach and staff: Kalil Sehbe, Nereu Maydana, Edinho, Junior
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini