Atlético Madrid launch 2019-20 second kit: back to black
The capital club has put out its second strip for the upcoming season and it sees them return to a similar colour scheme to that of 2009/10 and 2012/13.
Atlético Madrid have presented what will be their second kit for the upcoming 2019-20 season. The players called in to help with its launch were Álvaro Morata, Thomas Partey and Silvia Meseguer.
Back to black for Atleti
With the classic rojiblanca colours already out there, and while we wait for the third kit which is presumed to be a shade of blue, the club filled the shop with this new edition.
🔴⚪🔴 | CREE Y VENCE— Atlético de Madrid (@Atleti) July 19, 2019
🎥🧐 ¡Descubre todos los detalles de nuestra segunda equipación para la temporada 2019/20!
‼❕‼ ¡Ya puedes hacerte con ella! 🛍
👉 https://t.co/D4xOXMDDtW#AúpaAtleti pic.twitter.com/PEokqera2u
The dominant colour is black with the detail, from the logo to the advertising, the name and number, and down the sleeves, in red. Black, with red trim, is also the main aspect of the shorts and socks, and the slogan used for the campaign is 'Cree y vence' (Believe and win).
During the 2009-10 and 2012-13 seasons Atleti also wore a black and red coloured strip, and those seasons saw them win the Europa League and the Copa del Rey in the respective years. In what has been an incredible summer of signings, hopes are high that the 2019-20 campaign will also bear silvery fruit.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold