LA Galaxy vs LAFC: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
El Trafico part one of this season will take place on Friday night when LA Galaxy and Los Angeles FC face each other at the StubHub Center.
The first battle of the year in Los Angeles has arrived. LA Galaxy, third placed in the Western Conference, does not want to leave the top spots but will face the best team of the league so far, Los Angeles FC, who, with Carlos Vela's help, are breaking all the MLS records.
LA Galaxy arrive at the first LA duel after disappointment, as those led by Guillermo Barros Schelotto lost their last home game against San Jose Earthquakes 1-3. Now, they cannot afford to drop more points in front of their home fans.
For their part, LAFC come into this following elimination from the US Open Cup against Portland Timbers. In the MLS, Bob Bradley's squad beat Houston Dynamo last time out, thanks to an Adama Diomandé double.
What time does LA Galaxy vs LAFC start?
LA Galaxy vs LAFC in the MLS will be played on Friday, July 19, 2019, at Dignity & Health Sports Park, kicking off at 22:00 ET (21:00 CT and 19:00 PT).
Where can I watch the LA Galaxy vs LAFC game?
To watch the match between LA Galaxy and LAFC this Friday, you must tune into MLS Live, ESPN or ESPN Deportes, who will broadcast the game in the United States.
Is the LA Galaxy vs LAFC game available online?
You can also follow all the action with AS English's MLS stream, where our Ana will take you through the game play by play in her own inimitable style. Enjoy!
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA 1 - 0 ESPANYOL Barcelona player ratings vs Espanyol as Suárez secures win
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: When does Trump want schools to reopen?
- Man City 5-0 Newcastle Mahrez goal sees Man City break new ground in Premier League
- World Cup 2022 World Cup 2022: environmentally friendly vehicles for the fans
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Trump says a second package will come "very soon"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho tells Spurs players that attitude "is non-negotiable"