Barcelona name 28 man squad ahead of Japan tour
The LaLiga champions are set to face Chelsea in Saitiama and J-League side Vissel Kobe as part of their brief pre-season tour in Japan.
FC Barcelona confirmed the names of the 28 man delegation that will travel to Japan as the Catalan side continue their preparation ahead of the new season with the LaLiga side set to play Chelsea and Andres Iniesta's Vissel Kobe.
Suarez, Arthur, Coutuinho and Messi are still on holiday after their involvement in the 2019 Copa America with 17 regular first team players being complimented with nine players who feature for "Barça B" (Carles Pérez, Riqui Puig, Oriol Busquets, Monchu, Collado Iñaki Peña, Araújo, Guillem and Hiroki Abe).
Barcelona Japan tour 2019: squad
Goalkeepers: Ter Stegen, Neto and Iñaki Peña.
Defenders: Semedo Piqué, Lenglet Todibo Umtiti Araújo, Alba and Guillem.
Midfielerss: Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Riqui Puig Rafinha Oriol Busquets, Aleñá, Sergi Roberto, De Jong, Monchu and Collado.
Forwards: Dembélé, Malcom, Griezmann and Abe.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA - VILLARREAL | VALVERDE Valverde: "It's not normal to have 3 penalties given against you in 6 games"
- Premier League Kick It Out condemn Bernardo Silva 'Conguitos' tweet
- GRANADA 2-0 BARCELONA Barça: Luis Suárez nabbed on camera calling lino a "cone"
- BAYERN MUNICH Luca Toni: "It's very difficult to criticise Lewandowski, he's one of the best"
- Serie A Juventus: Sarri waits on Ronaldo fitness ahead of Brescia test
- International football UEFA hands Slovakia, Hungary and Romania stadium closures