PSG: Dybala top option as Neymar replacement
RMC Sport reports that Juventus striker Paulo Dybala is the preferred option of PSG sporting director Leonardo to replace Neymar.
Paris Saint Germain are eyeing up Juventus striker Paulo Dybala as a possible replacement for Neymar, according to reports in France.
Neymar’s days in Paris looked to be numbered. The Brazilian star has told the club’s owners he wants to leave and he is awaiting Barcelona to come in with an offer to PSG’s liking which would allow him to move back to Camp Nou.
The situation naturally prompted the Ligue 1 club to begin their search for his replacement, with RMC Sport reporting that Dybala is the preferred option of sporting director Leonardo, who has publically said Neymar is free to leave and has reportedly invited offers for the world’s most expensive footballer.
Juventus could be open to Dybala’s exit
Dybala had fallen out of favour with previous Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri after his performances dipped last season following the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.
And despite the fact that the player may have renewed hope for his Juve career with Maurizio Sarri now at the helm, the Turin club could be willing to listen to appropriate offers for him.
PSG, however, would have a battle on their hands with Manchester United, who are also interested in the 28-year-old forward, amid talk that Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku could leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires