Tuchel: "The situation between myself and Neymar is clear"
The German manager spoke to Sky Sports after PSG's draw with Nurnberg and says it's something that Neymar has to resolve with the club.
Thomas Tuchel spoke about the Neymar situation after PSG's draw wih Nurnberg on Saturday. The Brazilian wants out with Barcelona linked with a sensational move for the player but PSG are reluctant to lose money on their record signing.
"The situation between me and Neymar is clear," he told Sky Sports. "It's a thing between himself and the club. Currently, he is a part of our dressing room and he will train on Sunday."
Tuchel remains coy on how he feel about Neymar
The German manager admitted that Neymar wanted to leave recently and he was left out of the squad to play the German side at the weekend as speculation continues to mount regarding his future.
On july 16, Diario As reported that Neymar will travel to China on Tuesday despite not being a part of Tuchel's plans. If he doesn't play against Inter Milan being fully recovered from his most recent ankle injury, the club will punish him.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”
- Thiago Silva, Herrera to miss second leg of Borussia Dortmund tie
- Liga MX Roberto Alvarado denies spitting on Enner Valencia