Harry Maguire not affected by Manchester United and City speculation, says Wes Morgan
Amid the transfer rumours, Leicester City defender Wes Morgan said in-demand centre-back Harry Maguire has not changed.
Leicester City star Harry Maguire has not been affected by links to Manchester United and Manchester City, insisted captain Wes Morgan. Maguire has emerged as a target for both of the Manchester clubs, with United reportedly the favourites to sign the England centre-back.
Leicester turn down bids for Maguire
Leicester have rejected two bids for Maguire, who is thought to be valued at £80million by the Premier League side, as the 26-year-old's future continues to dominate headlines. Amid the transfer rumours, Leicester defender Morgan said in-demand team-mate Maguire has not changed.
"He has been the same Harry that we know and love," said Morgan. "You can see in the games he's putting 100 per cent effort into everything he does and his quality is there for everyone to see. I don't know what's going to happen in the future but for now he's still a Leicester player and we enjoy having him here. He's said nothing. There's going to be speculation because he's a top-class player who has done well at international level. Big teams are going to take an interest and that goes for many of our top players. People want our best players and he is one of them. In training, it's the same old banter, the same old training. He's part of Leicester so we just treat him the same."
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus How much money has been sent in stimulus checks and how much remains unsent?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Trump keen to invest $1 trillion
- Coronavirus A second stimulus payment is highly unlikely
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: green energy call from Democrats in next round of payments
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League return: five fixtures not to miss
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...