Jonathan Barnett replies: "If Bale leaves, it'll be because he wants to - not because Zidane pushed him"
Bale's agent responded to Zidane's comments: “Gareth is still one of the best players in the world, one of the top five players in terms of market value”, he told Diario AS.
Gareth Bale didn't feature in Real Madrid's first friendly of the pre-season because, according to Zidane, he is expected to leave the Spnaish club in a question of days. The Welsh forward's situation remains a mystery. Diario AS spoke exclusively to Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett, who acknowledged that there is a possibility that the player could move on.He also replied to the blunt declarations made by Zidane about Gareth Bale after the Bayern game: “If he leave tomorrow, then even better”.
Bale won't be pushed out - Barnett
“If Gareth Bale leaves, it will be because he wants to, not because Zidane or Real Madrid push him out”, Barnett told Diario AS. “Gareth is still one of the best players in the world, one of the top five players in terms of market value, and his future lies at a big club”.
Bale linked with Spurs, Bayern and United
In the last few days the possibility of Bale returning to Tottenham has been mentioned. Bayern Munich is another option but as a far as Real Madrid are concerned, the best outcome would be if Bale joined Manchester United, as that would help them in their bid to land Paul Pogba.
"Zidane is being very ungrateful to Bale", Barnett said regarding the coach's comments following the Bayern game. “I don't know if Madrid are really working finding another club for him. But it's very clear what I am doing about the situation”.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK When could there be a new stimulus payment according to the experts?
- BARCELONA Official: Depay signs for Barcelona until June 2023
- FOOTBALL Kevin De Bruyne not too concerned by eye injury
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Mann 'not surprised' after taking Clippers to first Conference Final
- MLB Ohtani goes into Home Run Derby mode with two homers
- Euro 2020 Giroud makes history by gaining 100th cap for France