Madrid tell Dani Ceballos to choose between Arsenal or Spurs
The Andalusian player has been told to make his mind up with the move to England set to be a season long loan deal.
Madrid are anxious for Dani Ceballos to resolve his immediate future and consider the two options for the player's season ahead. The Spanish club aren't prepared to sell the midfielder to either Arsenal or Tottenham with club representatives deeming that he will have a role to play at the Bernabéu in the future.
The club initially planned to sell the Utrera born player but a dazzling display at the summer's UEFA Under 21 competition where Ceballos was instrumental in helping Spain lift the trophy and be selected in the XI of the tournament have forced club officials to reconsider their initial position with a loan deal now the offer on the table for interested suitors.
Real Madrid are set to play their second pre-season friendly game as part of the International Champions Cup against Arsenal in the US on July 24 with Ceballos set to return to the squad from his holiday break on July 29.
Both Arsenal boss Unai Emery and his Tottenham counterpart Mauricio Pochettino have both expressed their admiration for Ceballos and it's anticipated that another Real Madrid pre-season exit is resolved within the forthcoming week.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Kane: Probably toughest time since I've been at Tottenham
- Premier League Liverpool praise Man United for swift action on racist abuse
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Mbappé, Cavani unable to play 90 minutes yet, says PSG boss Tuchel
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Clásico decision pushed back to Barcelona and Real Madrid
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Atlético de Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
- GALATASARAY-REAL MADRID Zidane: "The rumours bother me; I want to be here forever"