Griezmann sees Barcelona signing Neymar as 'difficult'
Neymar has been linked with a move back to Barcelona but Antoine Griezmann thinks it will be "difficult" for a deal to take place.
Antoine Griezmann believes it will be difficult for Barcelona to re-sign Neymar and form a star-studded attack with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.
The World Cup winner is unwilling to contemplate lining up alongside the Brazilian until a deal is done, with the Catalan giants reportedly offering €100m and two of Ousmane Dembele, Philippe Coutinho, Samuel Umtiti, Nelson Semedo, Ivan Rakitic and Malcom in exchange.
Griezmann thinks Barça have sufficient attacking talent
Griezmann thinks it will be tricky for Barca to get a move over the line and stated they already have sufficient talent to challenge on multiple fronts.
"We have to get it done first, because it is a difficult transfer," he told Sky Sports.
"But he is a great player, he's had a couple of injuries but is at an incredible level.
"We also have Dembele, Coutinho and Malcom who are also important players for us and let's hope we can achieve great things with them.
"I hope I will have an important role, I want to be an important player for the team and help in whatever way I can.
"As long as I enjoy playing with my team-mates and give it all on the pitch, it doesn't matter."
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona considering offloading Ivan Rakitic this week
- PREMIER LEAGUE Pablo Marí, Arteta's first signing, joins Arsenal on loan
- Women's Football Bala Devi signs for Rangers
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United: Raiola condemns Woodward incident
- BUNDESLIGA Haaland: 75m-euro buy-out clause in Borussia Dortmund deal
- BARCELONA-LEGANÉS Setién: "It would be interesting if a player arrived"