Fábio Coentrão cancels his move to PAOK in surprise U-turn
The Portuguese left-back had his move to PAOK all arranged but changed his mind after a meeting with his advisers. He is out of contract and looking for a new club.
Fábio Coentrão travelled to Greece at the end of last week to finalise a two-year deal with PAOK. During the meeting with PAOK, every aspect of the transfer appeared to have been arranged, and the left-back was set to join pending a medical. However, after talking it through with his family, Coentrão appears to have had second thoughts. According to O Jogo, Coentrão's move to PAOK has falled through as the defender has decided against playing in Greece.
Out of contract
The former Real Madrid and Real Zaragoza player, who spent last season with Rio Ave, is currently a free agent and looking for another project which might appeal to him more than joining PAOK...
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby