Neymar included in PSG squad for 2019 China tour
The Brazilian player has been included in the 33 man squad that Thomas Tuchel will take to China ahead of games in Macau, Suzhou and Shenzhen.
With doubts still lingering as to where Brazilian striker will play his football next season, the player is still involved in pre-season activity with the Ligue 1 side. As was anticipated, Neymar has been included in the 33 man PSG squad named by coach Tuchel ahead of PSG's China Tour 2019. The French side will face Serie A’s Inter Milan in Macau on Saturday 27 July and Australian Sydney FC in Suzhou on Tuesday 30 July. Their final game in Asia will be the Trophée des Champions (French Super Cup) against Stade Rennais in Shenzhen on Saturday 3 August.
With speculation linking the player to a Barcelona return starting to abate, it now seems that the Brazilian will wear the red, white and blue shirt next season in Ligue 1.
PSG also issued a communique stating the Brazilian's injury is progressing favourably ahead of the squad flying to China. The French side are still without a series of players who were involved in 2019 summer competitions and July 31 is the date earmarked for as return for the likes of Di María, Marquinhos, Paredes, Cavani, Thiago Silva (Copa América) along with Camerron's Choupo-Moting (CAN 2019).
Te recomendamos en English
- KOBE BRYANT (1978-2020) Kobe Bryant tragedy: "Heartbroken" LeBron James breaks silence
- KOBE BRYANT (1978-2020) Lakers-Clippers clash postponed by NBA after Kobe Bryant death
- FA Cup Liverpool face potential Chelsea clash in FA Cup fifth round
- REAL MADRID Courtois: "It's special to play for Zidane as he was always a role model"
- ARSENAL Pablo Marí's Arsenal move on verge of collapse
- BUNDESLIGA Hertha Berlin sign Tousart, loan midfielder back to Lyon