Christian Pulisic dazzles in Chelsea's victory over Barcelona
The 20-year-old American player impressed in the game against Barcelona as Chelsea claimed a 2-1 win as Pulisic made the starting lineup for the Stamford Bridge outfit.
The US international provided a regular threat to the Catalam side on several occasions from the left side, helping his cause of becoming a regular for Frank Lampard when the Premier League season starts as Chelsea open their campaign against Manchester United at Old Trafford in August.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The 20-year-old, wearing the No.24 jersey played for 60 minutes before being replaced by Giroud. He previously impressed Chelsea's new boss by cutting his summer short after being on international duty with the USMNT at the Gold Cup. Which number will Pulisic wear is yet to be confirmed, but it won't probably be Hazard's 10.
With the win against Barcelona, Chelsea close their pre-season tour in Japan and now will return to England to continue working toward the 2019-20 season. The Stamford Bridge outfit complete 2019-20 pre-season activity with games in Austria and Germany against Red Bull Salzburg and Borussia Monchengladbach.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Lampard's Chelsea equal entire 2019-20 error tally in 45 minutes
- Atlético Madrid Simeone wants Suárez to be a Falcao-like catalyst for success
- Premier League Premier League Preview: Liverpool vs Arsenal
- Premier League Solskjaer admits Man Utd 'got away with one' after last-gasp victory
- BETIS 2 - REAL MADRID 3 Real Madrid player ratings from 3-2 win away to Real Betis
- MLS Conmebol sends letter to FIFA regarding MLS position