Real Madrid legend praises youngster Richard Ledezma
PSV Under-19 coach, Ruud van Nistelrooy praised the potential of the US youth international who arrived with the Dutch side at the start of 2019.
There's no denying that Christian Pulisic's success in Europe has opened the way for other American youngsters hoping to make the move across the Atlantic.
This summer the US youth team relied on players like Tim Weah, Sebastian Soto or Alex Mendez in the Under-20 World Cup also counting on gifted midfielder, Richard Ledezma.
Ledezma joined PSV at the beginning of the year, spending his first six months with the Eredivisie side with the U19 squad working with former Real Madrid and Manchester United legend, Ruud van Nistelrooy.
James Westwood from GOAL.com talked to Van Nistelrooy who admitted being impressed with Richie Ledezma's potential.
"He's making a difference in midfield with very quick-thinking passes, movement, can score a goal, play people in, he's creating chances for the whole team," mentioned PSV U19 coach.
Ruud Van Nistelrooy who coaches the U19 squad, also said Ledezma is a very promising talent and is happy to work with him.
Richard Ledezma's contract with PSV expires at the end of the 2019-20 season, with the Dutch team having a unilateral option to extend the deal by two years.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: $1,200, $2,000 or $6,000 - how much would it be?
- LALIGA How to watch LaLiga games free in the UK in June
- Coronavirus: This season is meaningless – Di Livio against Serie A restart
- Coronavirus | USA How does the Twitter fact-check policy work and why was it used against Trump?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: What is a Money Network Card? Is it a scam?
- Coronavirus | USA Washington DC reopening: what shops and businesses will open?