Cristiano Ronaldo tops Instagram 2019 rich list
The Juventus striker has over 176 million followers on the social media platform and tops the likes of LeBron, Messi, Virat Kohli and Floyd Mayweather in income generated.
Instagram analytics website Hopper have complied the 2019 listing of celebrities who generate the highest volume of income via posts through the social media platform.
In the sport section, Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way earning approximately 874.361€ for every promotional post ahead of PSG forward Neymar Jr. who pockets 647.417€ pero promo. post with Barcelona's Argentine striker Lionel Messi generating roughly 581.061€ for promoted posts.
Football leads the way with David Beckham in fourth placing as the first non football player to make an appearance in the ranking being LA Lakers player LeBron James whose Instagram posts for brands generating 243.902€ for the Akron born basketball star. Ronaldinho, Gareth Bale, Ibrahimovic, cricketer Virat Kohli and Luis Suárez compete the Top 10.
In the overall celebrity ranking it's Kylie Jenner who has the most lucrative Instagram account with each promoted post generating over one million euro. 26-year-old American singer Ariana Grande and Cristiano complete the podium with Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Dwayne Johnson, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Neymar and Justin Bieber securing places in the overall Top 10 ranking.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid's Takefusa Kubo joins Villarreal on loan
- BUNDESLIGA Jadon Sancho to stay at Borussia Dortmund until 2023 – Zorc
- BARCELONA Pedri: "Real Madrid didn't want to sign me"
- MLS Blaise Matuidi set to join David Beckham's Inter Miami
- Liga MX Chivas to appoint Victor Manuel Vucetich as new coach
- SERIE A Man Utd-linked Meret open to leaving Napoli on loan