INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP
ICC change time of Real Madrid vs Atlético derby
The Madrid derby was supposed to start at 01:30 CEST on Saturday morning in the International Champions Cup but has been pushed back half an hour.
Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid will be played at 02:00 CEST on Saturday morning after the International Champions Cup organisers pushed the time back. The game was initially set for 01:30 CEST.
The friendly, which will be the first derbi of the season and the first ever on American soil, is one of the best games on display in the United States during the tournament. After the game, both sides will go their separate ways.
Madrid will return home to play the Audi Cup against Bayern Munich on July 31st. On August 7th, they will play Red Bull Salzburg in another friendly, which they just recently announced. Atlético will stay in the United States where they will play an All-Star MLS team. After that they head to Mexico to play against Atlético de San Luis.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online