Pogba's brother looking for a new club...close to Madrid
AS understand that Mathías Pogba, the brother of Manchester United's Paul, is looking for a new club and wants to sign with a Spanish side preferably close to Madrid.
As Real Madrid remain linked to Paul Pogba and determined to sign him and the player continues to dream of a move away from Manchester United, his family are thinking about their future too as they try to make sure it's as close to Madrid and their brother as possible should he make the move.
AS understand that Mathías Pogba, his oldest brother, has decided to return to Spain and wants to play for a team close to Madrid.
Mathías, who played as a striker, is considering an offer from CD Manchego Ciudad Real in Spain's third division.
Big news for Ciudad Real if Pogba signs
Carlos Gutiérrez, the club's director, told AS: "It's an interesting option from a sporting point of view and for Ciudad Real, it would be important from a social and economic standpoint to have a player named Pogba in our team."
"We are waiting on the 'ok' from him," explained Gutiérrez.
The plan is for Mathías to return to Spain where the Pogba's other brother, Florentin, spent some of his best years with Celta B. He played last season with Tours in France's third division.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"