De Rossi arrives in Buenos Aires ahead of Boca Juniors move
The Italian player is in the Argentine capital ahead of concluding the summer's most 'left-field' signings in penning a deal with Boca Juniors.
The biggest transfer speculation in recent Superliga Argentina history is about to become a reality after Italian veteran Daniele De Rossi arrived in Buenos Aires this morning ahead of his medical check-up with "Los Xeneizes".
The 36-year-old Italian is expected to sign a deal with the Argentinean side through to March 2020 and there were scenes of mayhem at Ezeiza airport in the capital as hoards of Boca fans were on hand to greet the former AS Roma midfielder.
⠀— Boca Jrs. Oficial (@BocaJrsOficial) July 25, 2019
⠀⠀ Ya está en 🇦🇷
The player will undergo the routine medical review and is then expected to put pen to paper on his deal that will seem him play at La Bombonera for the season ahead. Later the Italian will be unveiled to the media with the famous navy and gold shirt.
De Rossi becomes the fourth signing for Boca after the recent acquisitions of Alexis Mac Allister, Jan Hurtado and Eduardo Salvio and is set to wear his favourite number 16 shirt.
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA DEL REY Atlético stunned by Cultural Leonesa in Copa del Rey shock
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién and Valverde not that different, says De Jong
- SCHALKE 04 Todibo: "During training, you had to defend Messi with caution"
- MANCHESTER CITY Silva: "Real Madrid called me year after year but I didn't go"
- Manchester United How bad are Manchester United under Solskjaer?
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Real Madrid striker agrees contract extension