THE RUMOUR MILL
Tottenham contact Juventus about Dybala
Dybala, Kean, Zaha, James Rodriguez... We round up the front and back pages across Europe as Thursday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
After two consecutive windows without a signing, Tottenham are keen to make a splash in the transfer market.
Tottenham purchased Tanguy Ndombele in a club-record deal, while Spurs are also reportedly interested in Real Betis star Giovani Lo Celso.
Now Tottenham could break the bank to prise an Argentina forward from Turin…
TOP STORY – SPURS EYE DYBALA
Tottenham have approached Juventus over the possibility of signing star Paulo Dybala.
That is according to the Evening Standard and reports in United Kingdom as Dybala faces an uncertain future at the Serie A champions.
Tottenham have approached Juventus over an audacious swoop for Paulo Dybala.— Standard Sport (@standardsport) July 24, 2019
The Argentina star is valued at £80m - but Spurs believe a deal in the final two weeks of the transfer window is a possibility.
Spurs have already spent £55million on Ndombele and the Champions League runners-up would need to break their transfer record again to sign the £80m (€90m)-rated Dybala, who has also been linked to Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain.
- Juventus are eyeing Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves as part of a possible exchange deal involving striker Moise Kean, says Sky Sport Italia. Wolves are also reportedly in talks for Juve veteran Sami Khedira, who is not wanted by Maurizio Sarri.
- According to the Daily Mail, Everton are ready to hijack Arsenal's move for Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha. The Toffees are reportedly ready to offer £50m.
- Sportitalia claims Real Madrid playmaker James Rodriguez has been offered to AC Milan for €42m. Napoli only want to sign James on an initial loan deal, with Atletico Madrid now favourites to sign the Colombia international. However, agent Jorge Mendes has reportedly proposed James to Milan.
Exclusive: Eric Bailly fearing for his future as Manchester United push for Harry Maguire deal https://t.co/7sNEW5wFp7— Metro Sport (@Metro_Sport) July 24, 2019
- Manchester United have been asked to be kept updated on Christian Eriksen's future as they eye a move for the Tottenham midfielder, reports the Daily Mail. Eriksen – who is out of contract at the end of 2019-20 – has been linked to Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona.
- Staying at Old Trafford and as Manchester United reportedly pursue Leicester City defender Harry Maguire, Red Devils centre-back Eric Bailly fears for his future. The Metro claims Bailly feels he could be sacrificed should United sign Maguire.
- According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have reopened talks with Manchester United for Romelu Lukaku.
Te recomendamos en English
- EGYPT Mohamed Salah ruled out of Egypt games with ankle injury
- NETHERLANDS Koeman: "Depay leaving Lyon would be better for Netherlands
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "I didn't want to leave home" - Morata recalls darker days at Chelsea
- EURO 2020 Leaks of Sterling-Gomez brawl worries England boss Southgate
- ENGLAND Vardy is his own person - Chilwell on Leicester team mate's England future
- LALIGA Real Madrid oppose staging Villarreal-Atleti game in Miami