Manchester City loan Venezuelan midfielder Yangel Herrera to Granada
Venezuela midfielder Yangel Herrera has joined newly-promoted Granada from Premier League champions Manchester City.
Manchester City have sent midfielder Yangel Herrera to LaLiga club Granada on a season-long loan. The 21-year-old returns to Spain after making 16 top-flight appearances for Huesca during the second half of last season.
Experience in Spain
The Venezuela international had spent the previous two years on loan at New York City, a sister club of the Premier League champions. Herrera also started three times at the recent Copa América, helping Venezuela to secure a 0-0 draw against Brazil.
His new club, Granada, sealed a return to LaLiga by finishing second in LaLiga 1|2|3 last season. City announced the transfer in a short Twitter statement, with Granada saying he would train with his new team-mates on Friday morning.
Te recomendamos en English
- Messi hat-trick a good way to celebrate Ballon d'Or – Barca boss Valverde
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez: Best goal of my career
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane has four options to fill left-back vacancy against Valencia
- BARCELONA Barcelona president agrees "three years could be enough for Valverde"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us