Manchester City loan Venezuelan midfielder Yangel Herrera to Granada
Venezuela midfielder Yangel Herrera has joined newly-promoted Granada from Premier League champions Manchester City.
Manchester City have sent midfielder Yangel Herrera to LaLiga club Granada on a season-long loan. The 21-year-old returns to Spain after making 16 top-flight appearances for Huesca during the second half of last season.
Experience in Spain
The Venezuela international had spent the previous two years on loan at New York City, a sister club of the Premier League champions. Herrera also started three times at the recent Copa América, helping Venezuela to secure a 0-0 draw against Brazil.
His new club, Granada, sealed a return to LaLiga by finishing second in LaLiga 1|2|3 last season. City announced the transfer in a short Twitter statement, with Granada saying he would train with his new team-mates on Friday morning.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini