Manchester City loan Venezuelan midfielder Yangel Herrera to Granada
Venezuela midfielder Yangel Herrera has joined newly-promoted Granada from Premier League champions Manchester City.
Manchester City have sent midfielder Yangel Herrera to LaLiga club Granada on a season-long loan. The 21-year-old returns to Spain after making 16 top-flight appearances for Huesca during the second half of last season.
Experience in Spain
The Venezuela international had spent the previous two years on loan at New York City, a sister club of the Premier League champions. Herrera also started three times at the recent Copa América, helping Venezuela to secure a 0-0 draw against Brazil.
His new club, Granada, sealed a return to LaLiga by finishing second in LaLiga 1|2|3 last season. City announced the transfer in a short Twitter statement, with Granada saying he would train with his new team-mates on Friday morning.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Paris still displaying Neymar love
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Spanish government say Clásico at Camp Nou is 'not sensible'
- BARCELONA Barcelona change Eibar travel plans to avoid Catalan strike
- PREMIER LEAGUE Dier urges Spurs to "embrace the situation" they have created
- FC Barcelona Messi's greatest goals across 15 years at Camp Nou
- SERIE A Alexis Sanchez ankle surgery goes "exactly as planned"