Thaisa Moreno, Real Madrid Women's team's 2nd 'galáctica'
Brazil international midfielder Thaisa Moreno is the second major signing at CD Tacón, who will become Real Madrid Women's team as from next season.
CD Tacon, the club which will soon become Real Madrid's new Women's team, have announced their second galáctica signing for next season's grand project - Thaisa Moreno. Diario AS reported last week that the Brazilian midfielder had said her goodbyes to Milan Women, where she played last season, a week ago and was holding talks with Real Madrid. Following the arrival of Kosovare Asllani, Thaise becomes the second major signing at Tacon/Real Madrid.
Thaisa Moreno, 30, has extensive experience playing in Europe and in the Women's Champions League. She started out with São Paulo-based Ferroviária EFF before joining Swedish side Tyresö FF for a spectacularly brief spell in 2014. More recently, she enjoyed spells in Iceland with Grindavík as well as the United with Sky Blue FC. Thaisa has been capped 64 times with Brazil and represented her country at the 2016 Olympics. A skillful and creative player who covers a lot of ground in midfield, Thaisa has the quality and experience Real Madrid will be relying on when their Women's team finally gets up and running next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match