Gil Marín on Griezmann evidence: "I know it exists, I have it"
The Atlético Madrid director says they have evidence that Antoine Griezmann signed a deal with Barcelona before his release clause dropped to €120 million.
Miguel Ángel Gil Marín has told ESPN that Atlético Madrid are interested in James Rodríguez despite reports now saying he will stay at Real Madrid. The Atlético director also spoke about the current dispute they have with Barcelona over the Antoine Griezmann transfer.
"We presented a report to the federations and to LaLiga," he said. "We won't get into the process of getting the difference back.
"Now we are starting to have conversations with legal services. We don't want to do gratuitous damage between the club, the complaint will follow it's course. We will see what happens in the next few weeks."
He did say, however, that they had evidence that Griezmann signed the contract before his release clause dropped from €200 million to €120 million.
"I know it exists because I have it, but in any case, we will let things follow on their path," he continued.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién has a defensive problem he needs to fix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: James can't find his place
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: 4 teams who won the league with 5 games to spare
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp: "Impossible to have the dominance United once had"
- REAL MADRID - SEVILLA Sevilla visit the Bernabéu on the back of 12 losses in a row there
- FOOTBALL Mourinho not happy with Conte for speaking publicly about Eriksen