Dani Alves' Insta employment plea: "Where do I send my CV?"
The Brazilian defender is currently without a team as his wife suggests he move to Spanish second division side CD Tenerife.
Since leaving Paris Saint-Germain, Dani Alves is currently without a team as the 2019-20 season in major European leagues looms on the horizon.
There were talks of a move to Barcelona but at present that option seems to have been dismissed by those close to the club.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The player took to his Instagram account yesterday and with a slightly ironic tone posted: “Looking for work, where do I send my CV?".
His message went viral with replies from Brazilian team-mates such as Neymar, Renato Augusto, Douglas Costa with his partner Joana Sanz commenting on the plea suggesting the defender moves to play in Tenerife.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Mario Balotelli joins hometown club Brescia on a free
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kevin De Bruyne: "I feel good and I'm still getting better"
- BARCELONA Víctor Valdés pulls Barcelona Under-19s out of Everton game for health concerns
- ENGLAND Ashley Cole retires from football: his career in numbers
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid steal a march on Barcelona in the race for Neymar
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid still have not confirmed that the Trofeo Bernabéu will not go ahead this year