Vallejo loan move to Wolves confirmed
Real Madrid and Wolves have confirmed a season loan deal for the defender with no additional purchase option available for the Premier League side.
The centre-back will spend the 2019-20 season at Molineux, but neither club said whether the deal includes a purchase option or not.
Vallejo, 22, has had his time at Madrid severely affected by injury but he made four LaLiga starts last term.
He then went on to captain Spain to glory at the European Under-21 Championship, but with Madrid signing Eder Militao from Porto, Vallejo looked set to fall even further down Los Blancos' pecking order next term.
Vallejo becomes Wolves' first new signing after Nuno Espirito Santo led them to Europa League qualification last term.
He could make his debut for the club in the second leg of their European qualifier against Northern Irish side Crusaders on Thursday in Belfast.
Wolves, who hold a 2-0 lead in that tie, have also been linked with a £22.5million move for AC Milan striker Patrick Cutrone.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus How much has unemployment gap widened between black and white people?
- Lampard praises 'fantastic' Pulisic after Chelsea star scores again
- SERIE A AC Milan 4-2 Juventus: Sarri bemoans "total blackout"
- ATLÉTICO Atlético Madrid's stadium finally demolished: The last days of the Vicente Calderón
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail
- MLS MLS is back tournament changes as players test positive for coronavirus