Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
The Portland Timbers have woken up in the MLS and now will host an LA Galaxy side that feature an inspired Zlatan after netting a hat-trick against the LAFC.
A great show is expected at Providence Park in Portland when the Timbers host an LA Galaxy side that are fresh from beating their crosstown rivals in the Los Angeles derby. Portland come into this match with an impressive five-game winning streak.
Since the arrival of the Argentine striker Brian Fernández, Portland have improved, but they are still adrift of the playoff spots. However, Giovani Savarese's squad know they have not reached their peak.
Galaxy found an inspired Zlatan Ibrahimovic against LAFC; now they hope their Swedish captain keeps his momentum against Portland this Saturday. Let's not forget the last time these two met in the regular season, Zlatan scored a double.
What time does Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy start?
Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy in the MLS will be played on Saturday, July 27, 2019, at Providence Park, kicking off at 22:30 ET (21:30 CT and 19:30 PT).
Where can I watch the Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy game?
To watch the match between Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy this Saturday, you must tune into MLS Live, Fox Sports 1 and Fox Deportes, who will broadcast the game in the United States.
Is the Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy game available online?
You can also follow all the action with AS English's MLS stream, where our Ana will take you through the game play by play in her own inimitable style. Enjoy!
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham 'just a pony' in Premier League title race? Lampard disagrees with Mourinho
- CYBER MONDAY Cybermonday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair
- US Election Election USA 2020: why did Donald Trump pay $3 million for recount in Wisconsin?
- US News Cyber Monday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Walmart, Costco & Target
- US News Walmart, Amazon and Macy´s: Black Friday returns policies
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: latest on US coronavirus relief bill