Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
The Portland Timbers have woken up in the MLS and now will host an LA Galaxy side that feature an inspired Zlatan after netting a hat-trick against the LAFC.
A great show is expected at Providence Park in Portland when the Timbers host an LA Galaxy side that are fresh from beating their crosstown rivals in the Los Angeles derby. Portland come into this match with an impressive five-game winning streak.
Since the arrival of the Argentine striker Brian Fernández, Portland have improved, but they are still adrift of the playoff spots. However, Giovani Savarese's squad know they have not reached their peak.
Galaxy found an inspired Zlatan Ibrahimovic against LAFC; now they hope their Swedish captain keeps his momentum against Portland this Saturday. Let's not forget the last time these two met in the regular season, Zlatan scored a double.
What time does Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy start?
Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy in the MLS will be played on Saturday, July 27, 2019, at Providence Park, kicking off at 22:30 ET (21:30 CT and 19:30 PT).
Where can I watch the Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy game?
To watch the match between Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy this Saturday, you must tune into MLS Live, Fox Sports 1 and Fox Deportes, who will broadcast the game in the United States.
Is the Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy game available online?
You can also follow all the action with AS English's MLS stream, where our Ana will take you through the game play by play in her own inimitable style. Enjoy!
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS IRS checks: what does tax refund 30 mean?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos will be back one day, says Toni Kroos
- NFL Carl Nassib announcement "historical landmark" for NFL - Ryan Russell
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021 Group E: scores, standings and who progresses to the round of 16
- NBA Coach Tyronn Lue hopes the home arena ambiance will help indisposed Clippers
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: why could the US be the next country hit with the delta variant?