Monaco in talks over Mariano transfer
Radamel Falcao looks like he could leave Monaco and in France they say Mariano is being lined up as a replacement with no place for him at Real Madrid.
Monaco are looking for a striker ahead of the Ligue 1 season. They rejected Andre Silva after detecting a problem in his knee during the routine medical exams ahead of a move. Radamel Falcao, their current starter is looking increasingly likely to move with reports of a move to Turkey intensifying.
The latest name linked with the club is Mariano Diaz. The striker is currently on preseason duty with Real Madrid in the United States but Zidane is not considering him as part of his plans and they are looking to for a new club for him.
Mariano wants to stay but Zidane not counting on him
Mariano has also expressed his desire to stay at the club and he says he wants to stay and fight despite having Luka Jovic and Karim Benzema ahead of him along with the like of Rodrygo, Kubo and Vinicius fighting for playing time in attack too.
According to reports in France, Leonardo Jardim has asked for Mariano and the Ligue 1 side could have already sent an initial offer to Real Madrid. Diaz knows the competition well after his move to Lyon two years ago where he scored 21 goals before returning to the Bernabeu.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Ajax reach initial agreement for Sergiño Dest: 20 million plus 5 in add-ons
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?