Real Madrid: Gareth Bale could miss Audi Cup clash against Tottenham
Gareth Bale trained in the gym on Monday with Luka Jovic, which could be he will be left out of the list for tomorrow Audi Cup meeting with Spurs in Munich.
Gareth Bale didn't train with his team mates on the eve of Tuesday's Audi Cup game against his old club, Tottenham. According to Real Madrid's website, Bale trained in the gym alongside Luka Jovic. Jovic, who has been nursing a knock to his left ankle, is ruled out of the Spurs game but Bale isn't believed to have any fitness problems.
Could Bale leave Madrid this week?
His absence from the morning session implies that he will not be included in Zidane's squad for the second time this summer and could also mean that his days at Real Madrid are almost at an end. The Welsh forward was believed to be close to completing a move to China to Jiangsu Suning, although negotiations were reported to have broken down at the weekend. If Bale does end up moving to the Chinese Super League, the operation must be concluded ahead of transfer deadline day on Wednesday (31 July).
Also absent from today's session were Raphaël Varane, who worked apart from the rest. Fede Valverde was back under Zidane's orders - as were Casemiro, Militão and James all of whom are back from their holidays. The trio completed the warm-up with the squad then spent the remainder of the session performing light jogging and ball work. Also taking part in today's workout were Kubo and youth team players Seoane, De la Fuente, Javi Hernández and Miguel Gutiérrez.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit not sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- OLYMPICS 2021 | ATHLETICS Seahawks' DK Metcalf impresses in 100m but misses Olympics
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- OLYMPICS 2021 | TENNIS Andy Murray targets peak for Wimbledon and Olympics
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?