Man Utd omit Lukaku from Norway trip, fuelling Inter speculation
Romelu Lukaku appears closer to an Old Trafford exit following his omission from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's latest squad.
Romelu Lukaku has been left out of Manchester United's squad to face Norwegian side Kristiansund in Oslo on Tuesday.
The Belgium international failed to feature at all on the club's tour of Asia and speculation about his future is set to continue following his omission from the 26-man group named to fly to Norway.
United did not offer an explanation for striker Lukaku's absence.
Serie A side Inter have made their interest clear and the 26-year-old fuelled rumours of a move over the weekend as he uploaded a photo to social media showing him alongside his agent Federico Pastorello, captioned: "Soon to be continued."
Juventus also linked with Lukaku
San Siro might not be his only possible destination, however, with Italian champions Juventus also reportedly weighing up whether to make an offer.
Full-back Matteo Darmian, another player linked to Inter, has also been excluded from United's travelling party.
Eric Bailly will not travel after twisting his knee during last week's 2-1 victory over Tottenham in Shanghai.
The Kristiansund clash is the penultimate match on United's pre-season schedule, with only an International Champions Cup game against AC Milan in Cardiff to follow.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men then begin their Premier League campaign against Chelsea on August 11.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments