Man Utd omit Lukaku from Norway trip, fuelling Inter speculation
Romelu Lukaku appears closer to an Old Trafford exit following his omission from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's latest squad.
Romelu Lukaku has been left out of Manchester United's squad to face Norwegian side Kristiansund in Oslo on Tuesday.
The Belgium international failed to feature at all on the club's tour of Asia and speculation about his future is set to continue following his omission from the 26-man group named to fly to Norway.
United did not offer an explanation for striker Lukaku's absence.
Serie A side Inter have made their interest clear and the 26-year-old fuelled rumours of a move over the weekend as he uploaded a photo to social media showing him alongside his agent Federico Pastorello, captioned: "Soon to be continued."
Juventus also linked with Lukaku
San Siro might not be his only possible destination, however, with Italian champions Juventus also reportedly weighing up whether to make an offer.
Full-back Matteo Darmian, another player linked to Inter, has also been excluded from United's travelling party.
Eric Bailly will not travel after twisting his knee during last week's 2-1 victory over Tottenham in Shanghai.
The Kristiansund clash is the penultimate match on United's pre-season schedule, with only an International Champions Cup game against AC Milan in Cardiff to follow.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men then begin their Premier League campaign against Chelsea on August 11.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona