Solskjaer's son set for memorable debut against Man United
Noah Solskjaer has been named in Norweigan club Kristiansund's first team squad for the first time for the pre-season clash with Man United on Tuesday.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s son, Noah, looks set to make his first team debut for Norwegian club Kristiansund against his father’s Manchester United side on Tuesday.
The 19-year-old has been named in the first team squad by coach Christian Michelsen for the first time for the pre-season clash with the Red Devils in Norway, Norwegian daily Aftenposten has confirmed this Monday.
Born in 2000, Noah joined Kristiansund’s junior ranks from Clausenengen, the same club where his father began his career and made his debut in 1990 at the age of 17.
Noah likely to get run-out against United
The 19-year-old midfielder has played 13 games and scored one goal for Kristiansund’s reserve team in Norway’s third division, according to Aftenposten, and will likely get a run-out for the first team against the Red Devils on Tuesday, to make a truly memorable debut with his legendary father in the dugout of the opposition.
In an interview with British daily The Sun a few days ago, Kristiansund coach Michelsen discussed Noah’s qualities, saying he was more of a goal creator than a goalscorer like his father.
Noah has gone to a good school - Michelsen
“While his father was more effective the closer he came to the box, Noah is more the one who sets up the attacks,” said Michelsen.
“He has lots of skills and football understanding - Noah has gone to a good school. He and several of these youngsters have been with us for a while.
“We knew they were good football players, but what is fun is that we see that they are taking the level more and more. It's great for them and fun for us to see them grow well.”
Manchester United face the Norwegian outfit before their final pre-season fixture against AC Milan in Cardiff on Saturday.
Solskjaer’s squad flew out to Norway this Monday morning without both wantaway striker Romelu Lukaku and full-back Matteo Darmian, fuelling speculation that the pair, who have both been linked with Inter Milan, could be on their way out of Old Trafford.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHELSEA-REAL MADRID Chelsea - Real Madrid: possible starting line-ups for the Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE What are Christian Pulisic's Champions League stats and records?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (3-1 agg): result, goals, summary: Champions League 2020/21
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather’s net worth?
- 2021 TAX FILING Biden tax plan calculator: how could your taxes and credits change?
- CORONAVIRUS US Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine for kids: ages, who can get and when?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE How many Champions League finals have Chelsea played in?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's net worth?
- NFL Brett Farve thinks Rodgers time in Green Bay may be coming to an end
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- Cornoavirus When will kids under 12 be able to receive a covid-19 vaccine?